Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Katherine, Evelyn, Sarah, Sam R., Wylie, Sam D., Nathan, Will, Hannah, Mark G., Larine, Dean, Mark H., Ethan, Mary Stuart, Elizabeth, Chris, Mary Brooks, Eno, & Avery
- Club Fair will be on September 18th. Forms will be sent out on September 4th and will be due by September 16th.
- Powderpuff and the homecoming game will be on October 4th. The homecoming dance with be on October 5th.
- Knightcards are available for purchase!! Talk to your reps if you want to buy one.
- They will also be sold throughout the day next Thursday and Friday at school.
- Flyers will be made for the KnightCard.
- Sam D. is working on a couple videos that will be shown in assembly in the next few weeks.
- There was a request made for Greek salad dressing, more apples and bananas, the old mac+cheese recipe, buffalo wings, not shredded lettuce, and more forks.
- Dean is looking into buying a printer that people can print to directly from their iPhones and iPads.
- The powerpoints and song requests will begin next week.
- We discussed finding a solution to the brightness caused by the cement.
- We will be getting tissues to put in every classroom.
Present: Miles, Adri, Maria, Lindsey, Alex, Joey, Lauren, Katherine, Evelyn, Sarah, Sam, Matt, Mark G., Dean, Mark H., Johnny, Natalie
Absent: Caroline, Larine, Jared
- The sign-up sheet for Cabaret auditions is in the cafeteria! Sign up for a 15 minute slot for next Monday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- The auditions will be held in Knight’s Hall.
- Cabaret’s date is March 16th.
- The sophomores are planning to babysit during the Auction.
- The juniors are planning a Prom corsage sale.
- Next year’s Knight Card design will be started soon.
- Flyers for Cabaret & Cabaret auditions will be made.
- We apologize for the lack of music in the mornings. Assembly speakers are stressed by it.
- A Cabaret promo will be shown March 15th in assembly.
from Maria Moraitakis, Student Body Secretary
Present: Miles, Adri, Maria, Lindsey, Alex, Joey, Caroline, Lauren, Katherine, Evelyn, Sam, Sarah, Matt, Dean, Larine, Mark H., Johnny, Natalie, Jared
Absent: Mark G.
- Auditions for Cabaret will be moved to the following week (February 25th-March 1st) to give performers more time to prepare. Email Adri Urquieta if you’re interested in trying out.
- First prize will win $300, second prize will win $200 and third prize will win $100.
- T-shirts will be made and sold for the event.
- If you’d like to be an MC (seniors), nominate yourself by emailing Adri.
- We are in the process of selecting judges.
- The next dance is on April 20th.
- The Freshmen are going to start a breakfast fundraiser on Friday.
- Flyers for Cabaret are in the works.
- A Social Media Sub-Committee was created. Lindsey Zwecker is in charge of all social media posts for the rest of this year
- There is a Cabaret section of our website with information.
- There have been over 100 requests for music in assembly so patiently wait for your song to be played.
- There will be a special Valentine’s Day Assembly tomorrow
Miles, Adri, Maria, Alex, Joey, Caroline, Katherine, Evelyn, Sam, Matt, Mark G., Larine, Dean, Mark H., Johnny, Natalie, Jared
Absent: Lindsey, Lauren, Sarah
Club Fair was a huge success! Thanks to all the club leaders and those who signed up for clubs!
The date of the Homecoming Dance has been set to Saturday, October 20th. The powderpuff football game will be the following week, Friday, October 26th.
We are still searching for a DJ for the dance. Suggestions are welcome.
The KnightCard has been priced at $25 sales will begin soon. We also voted to sell the KnightCard to the Lower/Middle School as well as the Upper School.
SELL MAGAZINES TO HELP YOUR GRADE
A new committee has been created to promote advertisement of the KnightCard. Advertising will begin immediately. See Maria or Katherine for any questions.
There have been complaints about the temperature of the bread. Evelyn will talk to the staff about this.
Requests for music on assembly mornings can be sent to Dean Papastrat.
If you have any questions or comments, please email Maria Moraitakis on FirstClass.
by Maria Moraitakis ’13, SB Secretary
Miles, Adri, Maria, Alex, Joey, Caroline, Lauren, Katherine, Evelyn, Sam, Matt, Mark G., Larine, Dean, Mark H., Natalie, Jared
Absent: Lindsey, Sarah, Johnny
September 5th is Club Fair! Please continue to sign up!
The date of the Homecoming dance is still unknown. We also discussed changing the times.
The council is still searching to hire a DJ. Suggestions are welcome.
Magazine sales start today! Sell as many as you can to help your grade raise money!!
Advertisement and pre-sales for the Knight Card will begin soon in September. Keep an eye out for more information!
The staff has requested that we please be careful with spills due to allergies.
Please check out our website http://knightlife.paceacademy.org/studentcouncil. It has lots of updates and information about the Student Council!
There are two PDF documents attached to this page which outline the process for becoming an official Pace club, as well as the form to apply to become a Pace club.
Please read over these documents, and submit the booth application to Adri Uruquieta ’13 by September 3rd.
Adri Uruquieta ’13, Student Council VP
Have you heard of KnightFlix? You can check out their live stream of all the Pace Academy football games: http://knightlife.paceacademy.org/knightflix
Magazine sales start August 29th, 2012. We advise everyone to pitch in and order a couple magazines and support their grade.
More magazines = more money = more extravagant Spirit Week.
The Rascal Flatts concert came into conflict with the date of the Homecoming Dance, so it has been moved to a later date.
The Homecoming Game has not been moved.